The entries on this site are organized by category. You are in the Navy category at the moment. Content on this page is posted within each category and shown in chronological order, with the most recent entries first. For a complete list of the available categories on this site, please feel free to check out our site map and search page.
Now advertising for an audiologist with the Department of Navy located at Pearl Harbor, HI.
Duties include and not limited to the following:
• Organizing audiology services including the hearing conservation program in an audiology clinic.
• Assessing hearing and communicative function by using modern diagnostic audiology techniques.
• Teaching courses to certify others to become audiometric/hearing conservation technicians.
• Eliminating or minimizing fraud, waste, abuse, mismanagement and/or unfavorable public opinion from the work place.
• Training hearing conservation personnel in techniques of hearing assessment, calibration and noise measurement in both formal session and on-the-job training situations.
Navy Audiology now on Facebook.
The following civilian positions with the US Department of the Navy are still open for applicants.