To advance the profession of audiology within the US Department of Defense by:
- disseminating knowledge and information
- promoting quality health care
- protecting and maintaining the hearing sensitivity of those exposed to hazardous levels of noise
- establishing and maintaining cooperation among medical, biological, engineering and other sciences associated with the profession of audiology
- and to further professional growth and social contact among audiologists and other allied professionals
The opinions expressed in this web site are those of the authors.
They do not necessarily reflect the official position of the
Department of Defense, the Military Services or the U.S. Public
The current officers of the Military Audiology Association are:
The Past-President is: Maj Nicole Cioni, USAF
Our current bylaws are located here.