Membership in the Military Audiology Association (MAA) is open to active duty, Federal civilian, Reserve Component, or Federal retiree, who is a duly certified audiologist or graduate of an accredited college or university and working in the field of audiology or hearing science. Further information can be found in our bylaws (2017).
To advance the profession of audiology within the US Department of Defense by:
- disseminating knowledge and information
- promoting quality health care
- protecting and maintaining the hearing sensitivity of those exposed to hazardous levels of noise
- establishing and maintaining cooperation among medical, biological, engineering and other sciences associated with the profession of audiology
- and to further professional growth and social contact among audiologists and other allied professionals
The current officers of the Military Audiology Association are:
- President: LTC Jillyen Curry Mathis, USA
- Vice-President: Maj Shannon Hunt, USAF
- Secretary: LT Amanda Boudreaux, USN
- Member-at-large: Maj Elizabeth McKenna, USAF
- Past-President: Lt Col Brandon Tourtillott, USAF
- Executive Administrator: Georgina Blasco, Au.D.
The opinions expressed in this web site are those of the authors.
They do not necessarily reflect the official position of the
Department of Defense, the Military Services or the U.S. Public