The Military Audiology Association and the Association of VA Audiologists will be hosting the 2016 Joint Defense Veterans Audiology Conference at the Hyatt Regency St Louis at The Arch in St Louis, MO from February 22-24, 2016.
Join your colleagues for one of the best events in audiology. JDVAC 2016 “Ahead of the Curve” sessions will include: BiCROS amplification, noise induced hearing loss, tinnitus management, cochlear implants, and much more.
Please view our JDVAC 2016 Agenda (.pdf format).
Kiva Consulting will be assisting with the registration of hotel rooms including any vendor paid rooms. Hotel registration will be open through January 29, 2016. Please do not call the hotel to reserve your room. Registering for your hotel room should be made at this web site.
Prior to JDVAC
- GN Resound February 21, 2016
- Oticon February 20-22, 2016
- Sivantos February 20-22, 2016
- Widex February 20-21, 2016
- GN Resound February 25, 2016
- Phonak February 25, 2016
- Starkey February 25, 2016
Please contact the individual vendor for more information. These trainings are not part of JDVAC, and the provision of this information does not imply endorsement of the course content or specific products by JDVAC.
Registration for the 2016 JDVAC is available at this website. Registration is open through February 15, 2016.
There are plans to have a CAOHC Course Director Workshop in conjunction with JDVAC next year. The course will be held at the Robert A. Young Federal Building in St. Louis, MO on Thursday, 25 Feb 2016 from 0800-1630. Since it will take place on federal property, it is not considered a conference and does not have to go through the conference approval process. The course will be posted on the CAOHC website in the near future. Once posted, you will be able to sign up online.
The 2016 Joint Defense Veterans Audiology Conference (JDVAC) is scheduled for 22-24 Feb 2016 in St Louis, Missouri.
The JDVAC 2016 Education Committee is seeking innovative and interactive course ideas that will provide JDVAC 2016 attendees with an unmatched opportunity to gain relevant information, resources, and takeaways that they can implement into their practice immediately.
The presentations sessions represent an excellent opportunity to offer the latest research results, new clinical initiatives, and systems redesign innovations, etc.. All topics of expertise will be considered for inclusion in the program as the committee strives to offer a balanced education program. Presenting at this conference often provides support to obtain travel funding from your local station.
Proposals will be reviewed by the Field Presentations Committee in a blind review process and those accepted will be notified in writing.
Enviromed Corp, of Lindenwald, NJ, is seeking a full-time occupational audiologist.
- Located in Lindenwold NJ (about 15 minutes from Philadelphia and 30 min from Atlantic City). We have been in business since 1977. We are also an approved Veteran Owned Small Business.
- We have 9 mobile units; 12 full time audiometric technicians; an HR Manager and other supporting staff totaling 22 employees. Our mobile services cover all States East of the Mississippi from Minneapolis to Miami.
- Noise Surveys â€“ we schedule surveys nationwide
- Audiometric Data Analysis â€“ our software to review, report and work with our clients. We currently service about 1300 companies annually and report on about 300k audiograms per year.
- STS Determinations:
- Within our local geographical area – On-Site Audiologist Evaluations â€“ Traditional Battery, Detailed Hx, Counseling and Reporting.
- Outside our local area â€“ we help find and arrange for a local audiologist to see employees with problem losses or STSâ€™s at their office with all reports to us for final STS Determination
- CAOHC Courses
- Some travel â€“ not extended
- Mostly weekdays. We have to accommodate industrial schedules and we are a 24/7 operation. Salary negotiable â€“ benefits
If you are interested, give me a call or e-mail your resume. Time to put down those hearing aids and take on the challenge of a busy busness life.
Enviromed Corp Offices
555 Blackwood-Clementon Rd.
Lindenwold, New Jersey 08021
Announcing two full-time, permanent Hearing Conservation Consultant positions at the Army Hearing Program office at Aberdeen Proving Grounds, Maryland. Details on the position can be found here at USAJOBS, and the point of contact for questions is LTC Martin Robinette at 410-436-3797.
This position is located in the Department of Preventive Medicine, Hearing Conversation at Martin Army Community Hospital, Fort Benning, GA.
This opportunity is posted at USAJOBS.gov. Open until 5-March.
The latest edition of the 2015 JDVAC Program in .pdf format.